Wednesday, July 22, 2026

A Blue Streak (Universal Phoenix Corps)




 'A Blue Streak', the first full-length story for my Universal Phoenix Corps universe is now posted!

Summary: 

A streak speeds through, a furious and bold blue. Its tail blazes bright, its impact blooms in might. Star Command history will be made, on a far planet coated in jade.

Now available for reading on the following sites:
A03
Fanfiction.Net

There will be at least one or two updates per month for this story until its end. Until then, enjoy!

-Wanderer out!

3 comments:

  1. I know you've been real excited about this story, and I'm excited to start reading it (when I get in tomorrow)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I'm so excited it's nearing completion and I can get more of this universe rolling! Thank you so much again for all you've done to help me with this thing, including giving it its title! :)

      Delete
    2. As always, you're very welcome! If you ever need anymore help with anything, then I'm all ears. :-)

      Delete

Taking Five: July-August

  Henry Stickmin: Two poems have been published, alongside two updates - one for 'Restoring the Soul' and 'Eye of the Needle...